Akhil Patel was invited to an interview by Jonathan Brown, host of the Shepheard-Walwyn Podcast. In this podcast, Akhil talks about his book; The Secret Wealth Advantage, the inspirations from the Shepheard-Walwyn authors, and what readers can take from the book to improve their investment tactics.
Listen in to find out Akhil’s thoughts about the following:
- What prompted you to write the book?
- How did you get interested in alternative views of economics?
- What’s your take on the cycle?
- What are the chances that economies like UK and Australia don’t have a boom the way Japan did in the last cycle?
- Who is the book aimed at?
- How can our readers make the most of the next few years and prepare effectively for the crash?
- How can you stay safe in crazy times?
- What are you working on now?
- Where can our readers learn more?
Click here for more information about Akhil’s The Secret Wealth Advantage.